DIY Homemade Anti-Bacterial Soap
- 3⁄4 cup Castile Soap such as Dr. Bronners
- 3⁄4 cup distilled water
- 1 tablespoon vitamin E oil
- 1 tablespoon nourishing oil such as sweet almond or jojoba oil
- 10-15 drops Amour – Contact me for how to purchase this essential oil blend.
- In a jar with a tight fitting lid (a mason jar works great), add the water first (to prevent bubbles) then the liquid castile soap, followed by the oils.
- Pour into a soap pump of your choosing or use a mason jar with a rust proof lid and pump (see kits available here). Shake the jar to combine the ingredients.
- Or you can mix in a bowl and use a funnel to put into a soap pump of your choice.
- Shake the soap dispenser occasionally, and then squirt a small amount into your hands as needed for cleansing.