- 200 grams almond flour (about 2 cups)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons ghee melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup finely grated carrots (about 1 large carrot)
- 1⁄3 cup finely diced fresh pineapple drained
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and grease or line muffin tin.
- Combine dry ingredients in large bowl. Combine wet ingredients in medium bowl. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients and fold in carrots and pineapple.
- Use a large ice cream or cookie scoop to fill muffin cups ¾ full.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.