Great and easy recipe to combine allowed vegetables with chicken.
Source: Adapted from Nourishing Days
- 2 lb. head cauliflower
- 6-8 cups organic vegetable broth Bone Broth for GAPS
- 2 medium onions diced
- 6 garlic cloves minced
- 3 heaping packed cups of cooked, cubed chicken
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro or Parsley
- 1⁄2 lemon juice of
- Bring bone broth or vegetable broth to a boil in a Dutch oven. Meanwhile, prepare cauliflower by removing florets from all tough stalks and breaking into bite-sized pieces.
- Once broth is simmering add cauliflower, onions and garlic with a generous pinch of salt. Simmer for 20-30 minutes or until vegetables are very soft.
- Once vegetables are soft add chicken, cilantro, and lemon juice. Allow chicken to just warm through and remove from heat. Taste for seasoning and add sea salt as desired.