- 1 Tb. Honey or Allowed Sweetener Rice Syrup, Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tb. Vinegar – Allowed Apple Cider, White Vinegar
- 2-3 Tb. Chopped Allowed Fresh Herbs
- 1⁄3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil Can use 1/2 flax seed, 1/2 Olive
- 1⁄2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- Pepper to Taste
- Whisk together the sweetener, mustard, vinegar and allowed herb. Then gradually add in the allowed oil with a whisk.
- Store in jar in the fridge and keep up to one week. If you are using dried herbs, then this will last longer.
- This can be used for salads, pasta or noodles sauce too.