- 2 cups cooked cannellini beans , or 1 15-ounce can, rinsed
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Sea salt
- 1⁄2 cup Signora Francini’s Salsa Verde
- 6 radishes quartered andcut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 12 kalamata olives pitted and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 scallions sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- SALSA VERDE
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 anchovy fillets rinsed
- 1⁄4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons capers rinsed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1⁄2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- In a large bowl, stir together the cannellini beans, a spritz of lemon, and a pinch of salt. Add the salsa verde and stir to coat the beans. Add the radishes, olives, parsley, scallions, and mint and toss. Taste; you may want to give it a squeeze of lemon or another pinch or two of salt.
- COOK’S NOTE: Cannellini beans will soak up the salsa verde, so if you want to store this salad in the refrigerator, perk it up with another teaspoon of dressing or a spritz of lemon.
- Signoria Francini’s Salsa Verde Directions. Put all the ingredients except the olive oil in a food processor and blend for about a minute, until finely chopped. With the food processor running, drizzle in the olive oil and process until the sauce is smooth.